Nomination Categories: Applications are accepted in all areas of oil and gas research, including but not limited to:
1. Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production; Hard-to-Recover (HTR) Reserves and Unconventional Oil and Gas (UOG) Resource Development.
2. Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Hydrocarbon Processing, Transportation and Storage.
3. Offshore Oil and Gas.
4. ESG: Energy Efficiency and Low Carbon Energy, including Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCS/CCUS) technologies.
5. IT Solutions and Digitalization, including Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Unmanned Technologies.
6. New Materials, Structures and Solutions for Effective Production and Transportation of Hydrocarbons.
International research collaborations and applications from joint research teams of young scientists from different countries and/or with the participation of foreign scientists are encouraged.
Special Awards and Prizes
Partner of the nomination “New Materials, Structures and Solutions for Effective Production and Transportation of Hydrocarbons.”
Award: 3-4-month internship at TMK’s R&D Centre in Skolkovo, including 2-3 visits to company plants.
Gazprom EP International
Special award «International R&D Collaboration»
Special award for achievements in research and innovation: 3-4-month internship at Schlumberger Moscow Research Center.
Gas Industry Journal
· Best Paper Award and/or Research Publication Award.
· A complimentary one-year subscription and paper publication.
Announcement of Results: August 2022
Awards Ceremony: as part of the 11th St. Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF 2022), September 13-16, 2022, Saint Petersburg, Russia.